Whether they are beginners, “veterans” or performance athletes, everyone who enters the fitness room has a revolutionary goal, to surpass themselves, to be better!
As I have said before, we are all in the gym with the same purpose. That’s what matters! It doesn’t matter if you have a Mercedes or a bike. It doesn’t matter if you are a doctor or dropped out of college, it doesn’t matter how you dress, where you live or how much you earn.
All that matters is that you have to work hard to achieve your goals. Even if you think you are very different from the people in the gym, you will see that you will have something to talk about with them and you will always learn something new from others.
Table of Contents
The gym is the perfect place to perform physical fitness (your body will look better and you will feel much better), mentally (attitude and self-confidence will be much better), but also from the point of view of knowledge (you will learn new exercises and will develop new hobbies, eg other sports).
Working with someone who motivates you is one of the benefits of personal trainer training, is that you have someone with you who motivates you all the time. Even when you have worse days, the personal trainer will be there to help you get on with your training.
Even if you aren’t motivated or feel like working out, hit the gym. There you will undoubtedly be motivated by your training partners who are training hard to achieve their goals. Be motivated and inspired by them!
It’s going to be hard for you to make excuses for not going to the gym.
You already have a list of excuses for not going to the gym. It won’t do you any good working with a personal trainer. Plus the fact that a missed session means money thrown out the window.
Socializing and new friends
In fitness , for sure, you will make new friends, with common passions and not only. When you do sports, endorphins are released, which makes us happier, kinder, and more carefree.
Physical conditioning makes you stronger, more flexible, it makes you exceed your current limits. Once these limits are exceeded, your self-confidence will increase, and you will be happier.
You get advice and guidance that goes beyond fitness exercises
A good personal trainer will help you lead a healthier lifestyle, even outside of the gym. This does not mean that the personal trainer becomes a kind of psychologist or life coach, but simply by your side.
He will answer your questions and perhaps teach you what kinds of exercises to do at home or what kind of sport would help you get better results. The Personal Trainer and the Nutritionist are different people.
Even if your personal trainer also specializes in nutrition, don’t expect him to put you on a diet or keep you up to date with what you eat.
You can learn what types of exercises are right for you and apply them on your own.
When going to the fitness room with your personal trainer you need to be very careful about the type of exercises that he prepares for you. Then you can apply what you have learned and when you train on your own.
You will also discover new training tastes to choose from , because with a personal trainer you will not repeat the same exercises over and over again.
Reasons to practice fitness
Sport contributes to obtaining an optimal tone, but also to the proper functioning of the body. Therefore, after at least eight hours spent in the chair, in the office, it is recommended to practice a sport.
Physical conditioning is especially beneficial for Health, Beauty, for good brain function and for the maintenance of youth.Performing physical exercises contributes to weight loss, strengthening muscles.
- Numerous studies have shown that exercise can improve memory and concentration. Increases the level of serotonin, a neurotransmitter in the brain that can lead to better concentration and clarity.
- Other studies have shown that physical activity can reduce cognitive decline in adults. Exercise reduces stress and can help prevent depression and anxiety.
- In other words, exercise, if done regularly, can lower stress hormones like cortisol and adrenaline. Exercise provides energy.
- Studies have shown that people who exercise for at least 20 minutes a day, three days a week, experience fewer moments of fatigue and have more energy during the day.
- The explanation lies in the fact that there is an increase in blood flow, allowing oxygen and nutrients to reach the cell, providing energy for daily life tasks.
- Fitness can help build relationships. Therefore, spend time with your partner or friends that instead of doing any other activity, choose to play sports. Also, in two it is easier to meet fitness goals.
- Sports help prevent disease. Exercise helps prevent heart disease, prevent stroke, high cholesterol, and type 2 diabetes, and lower blood pressure.
- You will eat less. By playing sports, you will be able to consume more calories and yet still be able to maintain your weight. This does not mean that you can eat whatever amount you want, but if you eat in moderation you will not get fat.
- You will have better body resistance. Sports will improve performance in athletic endeavors and gradually you will notice the state of fatigue disappear.
- Therefore, after doing regular exercises for several weeks, you will have better endurance, your muscles will be stronger and more flexible, and your overall performance will be much better.
My name is Ellie Lauderdale, MD and I am USA based professional Nutritionist .
I am a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and board certified specialist in sports dietetics who is trained in integrative medicine. I have worked with hundreds of clients, from those suffering with chronic disease to professional and olympian athletes. My goal is to help optimize you from the inside so that you can feel, perform, and look your best on the outside.