The keto diet works on a fairly simple principle: it gives the body a high-fat diet, thereby forcing it to “burn” it, not keep it off.
Of course, the starter allowed in this keto diet is healthy, never starter from fried foods or type of fast food.
Have you exhausted all the methods of losing weight and you no longer know what to do?
The keto diet relies on fat to induce the state of ketosis, which occurs when glucose is lacking in the body.
This process of the keto diet is, according to experts, orchestrated by blood sugar, insulin and glucanone, which is why it occurs either on an empty stomach or when following this diet.
To get into ketosis, you need to not only give up carbohydrates, but also to consume a small amount of protein. So, find out what foods are allowed on your keto diet, below:
- meat, sausages, foie gras
- fish and shellfish, including fatty fish species
- cheese, butter, sour cream
- walnut oil, rapeseed, olives, coconut
- avocado, olives, almonds, walnuts, pistachios
- vegetables (150 g / table)
- slightly sweet fruit (50 g / day): lemon, red fruit, papaya, watermelon
- dark chocolate with more than 85% cocoa.
- During the ketogenic diet, the consumption of:
- bread, cakes, cereals, cookies
- pasta, rice, potatoes, wheat, corn, quinoa, buckwheat
- fast food
- chocolate with less than 85% cocoa, sweets, jam, honey
- fruits, except slightly sweet
- juices, except those containing 0% sugar
- Install the app on your smartphone and use it offline
Keto Breakfast Recipes
Eggs with smoked salmon, cheese and dill
Keto diet menu: ingredients for 12 servings.
- 1 ½ tablespoon unsalted butter
- 12 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped dill
- 1/2 cup smoked salmon
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 chopped red onion
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Grease a skillet with room temperature butter.
In a bowl, beat the eggs, then add the milk and season with salt and pepper. Stir in half the amount of dill, the other half setting aside.
Put the beaten egg mixture in the skillet already greased with butter. Arrange and pieces of smoked salmon on the tray, but also the Cream Cheese on the tray.
Place the skillet in the oven and cook for about 15 to 17 minutes, until the eggs are set.
Cut the preparation into 12 equal pieces and serve them with onions and fresh dill.
Asparagus salad with avocado and eggs
Keto diet menu: Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 20 asparagus sticks
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups arugula
- ½ Aguacat
- 2 eggs
For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
Wash and dry the asparagus sticks, then cut them into 3-4 cm pieces.
Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the asparagus sticks seasoned with salt and pepper. After cooking 2-4 minutes, remove the asparagus sticks to a plate.
Bring a saucepan of water to a boil and prepare the eggs with the desired consistency.
Prepare the dressing by mixing olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper.
In a bowl, put all the ingredients for the salad, including the chopped avocado, the half-cut eggs and the dressing.
Eggs with currant and cinnamon, baked
- Ingredient: 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ½ cup of currant
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. In a saucepan put over low heat, melt the coconut oil.
Separately, in a bowl, beat the eggs, together with the butter, cinnamon and vanilla essence. After 1-2 minutes, the eggs will become fluffy. You can then put the egg mixture in the hot saucepan, cook them for about 2 minutes.
Add the gooseberries to the surface of the egg-based mixture and place the saucepan in the oven, where you will let the eggs ripen for about 15-20 minutes – until they get a golden crust.Remove the pan from the oven and let the preparation to cool slightly.