If you want to lose a healthy 5 kilograms in 5 days, try this pineapple diet. Pineapple is a very healthy fruit with diuretic, digestive and antioxidant properties.
There are hundreds of expensive pills and remedies that promise to shed extra pounds quickly, but most don’t work and are very dangerous to your health.
How to lose 5 kilos in 5 days with the pineapple diet?
Do you dream of shedding extra pounds in record time, but don’t know what to do to achieve your desired results? The pineapple diet could help you, because in just 5 days you will lose around 5 kilograms.
It is a relatively easy diet to follow, especially in the summer, when you are not surrounded by heavy food. The pineapple diet helps you improve your overall health, this exotic fruit is known as one of the body’s allies.
How does the pineapple diet work on digestion?
Pineapple improves digestion, and helps the stomach to digest food well and reduces the risk of bloating. In addition, it also benefits the skin, which maintains its flexibility and firmness. Another advantage that pineapple brings to the body is related to appetite control
This exotic fruit is an excellent source of fiber, nutrients that satiate the appetite and prolong the feeling of satiety. At the same time, pineapple is low in calories, 100 grams of fresh pineapple contains about 50 calories.
This exotic fruit contains bromelain, a digestive enzyme that promotes digestion and prevents bloating. Bromelain is found only in fresh pineapple, which should preferably be consumed after a large meal.
On the other hand, a cup of fresh pineapple contains 70 milligrams of vitamin C and 95 milligrams of vitamin A to provide the daily dose of vitamin C and approximately 1/5 of the daily dose of vitamin A.
Pineapple diet rules to lose weight
The pineapple diet, with a strong detoxification effect on the body, is a low-calorie diet that involves eating large amounts of pineapple, to lose kilograms.
In addition to the effect of regulating body weight, the pineapple diet provides benefits that come from the special nutritional properties of this exotic fruit.
The Pineapple Diet for Weight Loss recommends eating about 1 to 1.5 kilograms of pineapple per day, along with a few 60-120 gram servings of tuna in a main meal. Tuna meat is a main source of protein, which helps maintain energy levels and stimulate the fat-burning process.
It is recommended that this pineapple diet is carried out between 3 and maximum 5 days, during which you can lose up to 5 kilograms. Rapid weight loss occurs, first of all, by the elimination of food waste from the colon and the fluid retained in the tissues.
The consumption of water in the pineapple diet is required to better detoxify the body as well as to reduce acidity in the digestive system.
- Improves circulation
- Improves skin health
- Helps to lose weight
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels
- Rich in Vitamin C
- Diuretic and refreshing
- Fight cellulite
- Strengthens the immune system
Promotes digestion and helps reduce gas and acid problems.
Pineapple diet to lose weight: what does it entail?
The enzymes in pineapple stimulate the burning of fat deposits, and you will be able to shed 5 kilograms in 5 days. The pineapple diet involves eating only fresh pineapple, plenty of plain water, or unsweetened medicinal teas, and it also allows eating canned tuna for a main meal.
Watch out! You are not allowed to eat pineapple canned or in any form other than fresh as they have added sugar content.
For practically five days you are allowed to consume only fresh pineapple, preferably whole and not juice, because it will also ensure the fiber necessary for digestion and that will give you a feeling of satiety.
Also, you should make sure to drink 2 liters of water a day and unsweetened medicinal teas, if you feel the need. Chamomile, mint, and fennel are suitable. Following the pineapple diet to lose weight you will consume 1000 calories a day, and if you include tuna add another 220 calories.
5-day menu for the pineapple diet to lose weight
- Upon awakening: it is advisable to drink warm water or ginger tea with cinnamon, which will improve digestion and accelerate metabolism . Consume a cup of pineapple (165 grams), 4 almonds and 4 cashews.
- For breakfast : have a cup of pineapple (165 grams) and a yogurt with 0% fat oatmeal or whole wheat bread with peanut butter (peanut butter or paste).
- At lunch , opt for 60 grams of tuna or tofu with 4 pineapple slices (165 grams), both options are a source of protein and vegetable fats. For a snack, you can consume a cup of natural pineapple juice.
- For dinner , you can have (165 grams) pineapple with baked chicken breast, tomatoes, and asparagus. This food rich in vitamins and minerals will help you rest better.
- Upon awakening: green tea is full of antioxidants and reduces toxins;
- Breakfast: two whole wheat crackers or a slice of whole wheat bread, plus two slices of pineapple.
- Lunch: broccoli cooked with a small piece of meat and two slices of pineapple
- For Dinner : Grilled salmon veggies along with a 165g cup of pineapple are just what you need for a light dinner.
- Upon awakening: lemon and lime juice is the perfect source of vitamin C and will improve the immune system
- Breakfast: a natural yogurt, two slices of whole wheat bread and two slices of pineapple.
- Lunch: two slices of pineapple and 200 g of salmon.
- Dinner: salad with chicken breast and two pineapple slices. Black pepper is rich in vitamin E and will reduce antioxidants.
It is very important that the pineapple servings are consumed in equal amounts, as indicated in the diet plan, which should not last more than five days in a row.
By the end of the third day, the weight loss will be noticeable. You can stop, but if you want to mobilize fat, continue with the diet.
- Upon awakening: honey with lime juice with warm water will help reduce lipids.
- Breakfast: two whole grain cookies, a coffee and two pineapple slices
- Lunch: steamed vegetables, chicken breast, and two pineapple slices. Chicken is the definition of protein and along with pineapple and vegetables you will have a delicious lunch.
- Dinner: a tuna salad is ideal, plus two pineapple slices.
- Upon awakening: a skimmed yogurt, 4 almonds and two slices of fresh pineapple. Almonds are a good source of vegetable fats.
- For breakfast : you can have a cup of pineapple (165 g) a boiled egg and waffles with maple syrup. These two products are rich in fiber and protein.
- At lunch : you can eat grilled mackerel that will bring you a new dose of protein and healthy fat.
- At the end of the five days you will feel full of energy, with a toned body. You will be able to rest better and the risks of gastritis or indigestion will decrease.
How to properly clean a pineapple?
Since the pineapple diet for weight loss involves the consumption of fresh pineapple, the most appropriate thing would be that after having bought the fruit to clean it and prepare the portion to have it on hand in the refrigerator. To choose a good pineapple, you need to make sure that it does not have a musty smell, but rather an intense pineapple, and the rind should be more yellowish.
We also recommend this simple test: tear a leaf out of the middle, and if it comes out easily, it means the pineapple is ripe.
Tips for the pineapple diet to lose weight
The pineapple diet lasts only 5 days. It is not advisable to prolong the diet, since the body is deprived of certain nutritional substances, vitamins and minerals .
In the pineapple diet for weight loss, it is best to consume the fresh fruit as such, but you should know that after cutting it, eat it immediately or wrap the remaining portion in plastic wrap. The pineapple tends to lose its properties quite easily after cutting.
The precautions of this diet are as follows:
The acidity of pineapple can cause irritation and damage to the oral cavity, as well as increase the pH of the gastric mucosa (it could cause discomfort to people suffering from ulcers, gastritis and other gastric diseases);
Tuna can contain large amounts of mercury, a metal whose common side effects are headaches and migraines;
Since pineapple has a significant sugar intake, this diet is not recommended for people with diabetes and pregnant women;
It is important to follow a low-calorie diet and after the completion of the pineapple peel, so that the body does not feel a sudden transition to a high-calorie diet. In this case, there is a danger of the return of previous kilograms and the installation of digestive disorders.