The Dukan diet is one of the most famous in the world. Divided into phases or stages described in the book “I do not know how to lose weight,” it requires prior knowledge of its implementation that proposes a diet based on proteins and low in carbohydrates and fats.
There are countless recipes to carry out the Dukan Diet properly since only a balanced plan will make those who follow it achieve the objectives of this weight loss plan: lose fat and preserve muscle mass.
Thanks to the use of the nutrients that the body needs to be in shape, the Dukan diet requires a previously designed meal plan. And for that reason, one of the most important things is the recipes.
So, if you are going to start this diet to lose weight and you do not know what meals you can prepare, below we share several easy and tasty Dukan recipes that will make it easier to reach the desired weight without great sacrifices.
Table of Contents
Easy and tasty Dukan recipes
Here are some easy and tasty recipes for the Dukan Diet: simple dishes to serve for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Egg and turkey baskets
Ideal for serving for breakfast, these egg and turkey baskets will allow you a start to the day with a lot of energy.
- Three slices of cold turkey meat.
- One egg.
- Twenty-five grams of cottage cheese.
- One tablespoon of finely chopped onion and bell pepper.
- spices to taste
- Cover three silicone moulds (the kind used for muffins) with the turkey meat. Reserve.
- Mix the cheese with the egg and the onion and pepper mixture for the filling, adding the spices last.
- Distribute the filling in each mould and cook in a microwave at maximum power for 2 minutes or in a traditional oven at 200º C for about 15 minutes.
Eggs with tomato
Another delicious recipe of the Dukan diet is eggs with tomato, a tasty and easy-to-prepare dish.
- Four eggs
- ½ large onion, chopped.
- Vegetable oil.
- 400 grs. chopped tomato
- Three tablespoons of water.
- chopped basil
- Place a little vegetable oil in a frying pan and sauté the onion until it becomes transparent.
- Add the tomato, the three tablespoons of water and mix well.
- Cook the pan covered over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add the basil.
- Crack the eggs on the previous preparation and season.
- Put the lid back on the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
Beef and turkey meatballs
Ideal for the consolidation phase of the Dukan diet, these meatballs are delicious and make four servings.
- Two hundred grams of ground beef.
- Two hundred grams of ground turkey meat.
- Three chopped onions.
- Three chives, chopped.
- One teaspoon of chopped parsley.
- One egg.
- ½ cup low-fat cream cheese.
- One small cup of oat bran.
- Two teaspoons of grated Parmesan cheese.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients until you get a paste.
- With the paste, make medium-sized meatballs and place them in a baking dish and table.
- Bake the meatballs over high heat for about twenty minutes and serve.
Delicious oatmeal cookies are ideal for serving breakfast or a snack.
- One egg.
- Three tablespoons fine-rolled oats.
- One tablespoon of white cheese.
- One tablespoon of sweetener.
- In a bowl, place all the ingredients and mix until a homogeneous mass is achieved.
- Place tablespoons of the mixture in a frying pan and cook for one minute on each side over low heat.
- Remove, cool and store in a container with a tight lid.
- To conclude, it is worth remembering that once the 4-phase plan of the Dukan diet is finished, you can continue with the last phase and add a physical exercise routine at least three times a week to stay in shape. Following the plan properly, losing weight and maintaining the ideal weight without great sacrifices is possible.
My name is Ellie Lauderdale, MD and I am USA based professional Nutritionist .
I am a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and board certified specialist in sports dietetics who is trained in integrative medicine. I have worked with hundreds of clients, from those suffering with chronic disease to professional and olympian athletes. My goal is to help optimize you from the inside so that you can feel, perform, and look your best on the outside.