Based on the diet of our ancestors (hunters and gatherers), the Paleo Diet includes natural foods without going through any process.
It is an easy diet because you can eat all the foods our ancestors could hunt or collect, such as fish, meat, seeds, nuts, and green and regional leafy vegetables.
However, the Paleo Diet does not allow eating pasta, bread, cereals and sweets. However, it has something in its favour because you should not count calories as our ancestors did not, who did not suffer from obesity, diabetes or heart disease.
Some studies affirm that the Paleo Diet makes it possible to lose weight and even improve glucose tolerance, improving overall health.
But for this, you must follow a meal plan based on foods such as meat, fish, seeds, herbs, healthy fats, fruits and vegetables, avoiding processed foods, bread, pasta, sugar and most dairy products, legumes and vegetable oils.
With the idea that following this diet will be easier for you when preparing the menus of this weight loss plan, today from 100.Dietas.com, we share five easy Paleo recipes.
Take note of the ingredients and the step-by-step of these recipes that will be part of your menus for the Paleolithic diet to lose weight.
Table of Contents
- Seven red apples are peeled and cut into small cubes.
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon.
- ¼ water.
Place all the ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a low heat, cooking until the apples are tender.
When the preparation has cooled, please place it in a food processor and blend until reaching the desired consistency.
Store applesauce in a glass container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Spiced roast chicken
- One chicken without skin cut into pieces.
- One teaspoon of ground ginger.
- One teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Two teaspoons of yellow curry.
- One teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander.
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin.
- One teaspoon of sea salt.
- Two tablespoons of melted beef fat.
In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except the chicken pieces.
Once the ingredients are well mixed, place the chicken and marinate for half an hour.
Place everything in a baking dish and cook in a preheated oven at 240ºC for about 40 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown. To serve.
Baked fish with mustard
- 600 grams of tilapia.
- Two tablespoons mustard.
- Two tablespoons of beef fat.
- ½ onion cut into slices.
- One teaspoon salt.
Wash the fish and place it on aluminum foil, baking dish, and table.
Blend the rest of the ingredients and pour the mixture over the fish.
Cover the fish with aluminum foil, cook in a preheated oven at 240ºC for 35 to 40 minutes and serve.
Vegetable and chicken soup
- 1 ½ cups of chicken cooked and cut into thin strips.
- One red bell pepper cut into cubes.
- One leek is cut into thin slices.
- One chopped onion.
- Two small zucchini cut into cubes.
- Two carrots cut into slices.
- Two tomatoes cut into cubes.
- Three garlic cloves minced
- One teaspoon of fresh thyme.
- Two bay leaves
- One tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley.
- Eight cups of chicken broth.
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste;
- One tablespoon of beef fat.
In a large pot, place the fat and cook the onion, garlic and chicken over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
Add the rest of the ingredients, cover everything with the chicken broth, and season with sea salt and black pepper.
Cook first over high heat for 5 minutes and then over low heat for about 20 more minutes and serve.
Avocado, cherry and orange salad
- 1 Avocado peeled and cut into small cubes.
- 100 grs. Of cherries.
- Two oranges are peeled and cut into small cubes.
- Olive oil.
In a bowl, place all the ingredients, mix and dress only with olive oil since the cherries and oranges will give the acidity of this salad.
My name is Ellie Lauderdale, MD and I am USA based professional Nutritionist .
I am a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and board certified specialist in sports dietetics who is trained in integrative medicine. I have worked with hundreds of clients, from those suffering with chronic disease to professional and olympian athletes. My goal is to help optimize you from the inside so that you can feel, perform, and look your best on the outside.